A fair amount of paperwork must be completed, endless forms filled out, and visits paid to the local authorities in the time before and straight after giving birth. It is therefore very easy to lose track of things.
The Baby-Berlin app helps you to keep on top of all your appointments, deadlines and to-dos in the time around the birth to ensure you don’t forget anything. It will advise which financial and material support you are able to apply for when and where, and which forms you will need for this.
The Baby-Berlin app is for inhabitants of Berlin, who are expecting a baby or have just become parents.
What does the Baby-Berlin app offer?
- With its simple design, the app is very easy to use.
- Different categories (health, work, public authorities, finances) make it easier to keep track.
- The list of things still to do are presented in a checklist.
- Select your district to obtain information, contacts and addresses specific to your area.
- On request, the app can remind you in good time of all upcoming appointments/deadlines and things to do.
- Completed tasks can be ticked off the list.
- Additional tasks can be added to the list.
Baby-Berlin app is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Baby-Berlin app (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.